[racket] Installation issues on Ubuntu

From: Paul Meier (pablo.a.meier at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 3 02:01:28 EST 2014

Thanks Todd, it worked!

For anyone else who finds this answer, I'll also note that you may need to
install another dependency for 'add-apt-repository,' depending on your
version of Ubuntu:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13018626/add-apt-repository-not-found

In my case, python-software-properties. After that, the above works like a
charm.

-Pablo

--
- Pablo