[racket] Support for R7RS-small?

From: Daniel Carrera (dcarrera at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 10:03:39 EST 2014

Hi Sam,

I probably have neither the skill, nor the time. But what the heck, I'll
start poking. In the end I probably won't get far, but I will have learned
a little Racket and a little Scheme... There are worse fates in this world
than that.

So, let's see... I start by copying the R5RS directory (seems like a
sensible place to start):

$ cp /usr/local/racket/collects/r5rs ~/.racket/5.3.6/collects/r7rs
$ cd ~/.racket/5.3.6/collects/r7rs
$ mv r5rs.rkt r7rs.rkt
$ mv r5rs.scrbl r7rs.scrbl
$ ls
compiled/  info.rkt  init.rkt  lang/  lang.rkt  main.rkt  private/
 r7rs.rkt  r7rs.scrbl  run.rkt

So, I start by opening info.rkt and I see this:

(define scribblings '(("r5rs.scrbl" (multi-page) (legacy 50))))

Could someone tell me what the "(legacy 50)" means, and what a reasonable
value would be for R7RS? For now I chose "(language 1)" which I copied from
the R6RS info.rkt file, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Cheers,
Daniel.