[racket] Support for R7RS-small?

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 28 09:06:59 EST 2014

Right now, I think most Racketeers are focused on making Racket the
best Racket we can, rather than on Scheme, so I don't know of anyone
currently planning to work on this. However, the flexibility of Racket
means that it should be quite reasonable to adapt the existing R6RS
and R5RS implementation to produce a package that supports R7RS. If
you wanted to work on this, I'm sure there would be plenty of people
on this list who could give you pointers.

Sam