[racket] slow g^x=h mod p meet in the middle code

From: Eric Dong (yd2dong at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 27 19:10:06 EST 2014

On my computer the Java program takes 7 seconds. So you should be seeing a
3x slowdown with Racket.

You seem to see a 20x slowdown. This is very strange. How much RAM do you
have? Racket performs very poorly when its memory is swapped out to disk.

To the rest of the list: is there any inefficiency with Racket on Windows
that could cause this massive slowdown?