[racket] Reader for repl in drracket?

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Mon Feb 17 16:24:38 EST 2014

I was trying out the raw-string pkg when I noticed it didn't work in
the repl.  I tried it with at-exps too, and that didn't work either.
Is this what's supposed to happen, or is there any way to define a
reader for the repl (sort of like #%top-interaction but for the reader)?

Example:
Definitions window:
| #lang at-exp raw-string/raw-string racket #\$
|
| $[string-stuff]
|
| @string-append{string-stuff}
Interactions window: