[racket] contracts on liberal function inputs: avoiding duplicate effort

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 17 08:34:08 EST 2014

Turning off contracts for deployment is like practicing sailing with life vests on land and taking of the vests once you go to sea.

1. Consider using option contracts to control the cost.

2. Write a macro to throw contracts away. I can post one.

-- Matthias, occasionally sails without life vest because he thinks he can swim (he can't; he merely coached performant swim teams)