[racket] racket on arm/armel linux

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 15 20:46:54 EST 2014

A daily snapshot built on a Raspberry Pi (model B) is here:

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/

I've never built on less powerful hardware, but I've built on
simulations of less powerful hardware. The JIT supports ARMv4 and up,
with and without hardware floating point, etc.

At Sat, 15 Feb 2014 20:17:15 -0500, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> Anyone have success/failure running Racket on ARM "armel" Linux devices?
>
> I'm thinking about reliability and performance, on a 500 MHz device with
> 256 MB RAM.
>
> (GUI-wise, I probably wouldn't run X, but probably something thinner,
> atop framebuffer or the SVGA device.)
>
> Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.