[racket] Help with racket/gui and framework

From: Harry Spier (vasishtha.spier at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 4 02:25:23 EST 2014

A clarification about point 1 below:  If I open a file or select "new" in
the file menu it creates a new window and I'm able to save the text from
that new window.  Its just when I run the program and type text into the
visible frame of the original window that there are no "save","save
as","print" etc. menu items in the file menu.

Thanks,
Harry