[racket] pdf-dc%: Generating a pdf with image embedded in jpeg format?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 8 14:47:02 EST 2014

Ah, sorry. I guess I'm not sure what happens, but it wouldn't surprise
me to learn that the way Racket/cairo saves bitmaps in pdf files
involves no compression in the resulting files. It may be possible to
learn more by looking at the implementation of pdf-dc%.

Robby

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Daniel Prager <daniel.a.prager at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robby
>
> I include the images (via Scribble) to produce a pdf file.
>
> I think the reason I export them in the first place (workaround #1 ;-) is to
> gain control of resolution, which I raise to 300 for key images.
>

> Dan

Posted on the users mailing list.