[racket] Curious error messages

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 4 02:43:47 EST 2014

I've had the same thing using scribble, but including screenshot images
I just assumed it was pdflatex that was calling libpng, and the problem was
either pdflatex how it was passing the image to libpng, or libpng itself,
rather than anything in racket. (It seemed like a rabbit-hole that I was
unlikely to navigate successfully)

S.