[racket] how to get exact results from get-text-extent

From: Matthew Butterick (mb at mbtype.com)
Date: Wed Dec 3 12:39:46 EST 2014

That's helpful, thanks.

I was considering either 64-bit flonum millimeters or 64-bit fixnum
nanometers. If there's not a meaningful speed advantage, I'll go with
flonum millimeters, because they're more readable and thinkable.

Points are traditional in typesetting systems, but that's a habit worth
breaking.

I didn't know about the relative overhead for structs, which I'm also
using. I will study that further.