[racket] [->] How to display math formulas using LaTeX in Scribble

From: Enrique Comer (comer at cemati.org)
Date: Tue Aug 26 21:07:34 EDT 2014

Hi Prof. Jens Axel:

Under Windows 7 (32 bits) I installed again the racket-poppler package, for the current Racket snapshot version.
Then I run the following shorter program

#lang racket
(require racket-poppler/render-tex)

And the result of running that code was:

ffi-lib: couldn't open "C:\\Program Files\\Racket-6.1.0.5\\lib\\libpoppler-44.dll" (%1 no es una aplicación Win32 válida.; errno=193)

I copied the files libpoppler-44.dll and libpoppler-glib-8.dll to the lib folder in the Racket installation, but the error was the same.

May be there is something more basic that I'm not doing right.

Thank you very much for your support.

Sincerely,

Enrique Cómer