[racket] Latex Symbols

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 24 22:02:24 EDT 2014

There isn't built-in support for that, I'm sorry to say. You can use
unicode characters that have hats on them, which should be
straightforward, or you can implement a function that accepts and
returns picts and then draws a hat on top of the given pict to produce
the result pict. Below is a start on such a function. You'll need to
use the redex pict adjustment combinators to actually use this
function, tho, and how you do that depends on how your model is set
up.

hth,
Robby

#lang racket