[racket] interpreting `λ' as `Î' ?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 24 20:29:32 EDT 2014

I think there's no encoding problem with the install, but there's a
problem in the way that "fail/afl.txt" is served to browsers. The
server should tell browsers to use UTF-8 (as opposed to Latin-1) to
show the failure log; I'll work on that.

Meanwhile, the install fails for with v6.1 but not the current
development version. As I recall, we had to adjust the at-exp reader to
compose nicely with afl. Maybe drop "test-afl-at-exp-racket.rkt" for a
v6.1-compatible variant of the package?