[racket] contracts ->i optional keyword syntax

From: Kevin Forchione (lysseus at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 16:59:45 EDT 2014

On Aug 23, 2014, at 10:24 PM, dfeltey at ccs.neu.edu wrote:

> Keywords should be followed by an id+ctc as described in the documentation, so something like the following should work
>
> (->i ([lst list?])
>       (#:foo [foo (lst) foo?])
>      (result list?))
>

> Hope this helps
> Dan

Yes, neither reference nor guide provided an example for this case, and it seems I need to get more familiar with the BNF notation of the reference!

Even after more than 30 years in computer programming I find the journey continues to be one of simultaneously pulling oneself up by one’s bootstraps while shrinking the wholes in the swiss cheese of my knowledge, with the haunting suspicion that I’ve somehow failed to grasp some vital concepts that elude me like Monty Python’s Holy Grail. So in that quest every little helps. :)

-Kevin