[racket] Use of map and eval to evaluate symbol in namespace

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Aug 3 23:18:14 EDT 2014

I can see how someone might want to do tricks like this, to use the REPL
as user interface, for tinkering, and that could be very interesting or
clever.

However, just to be clear to students and professionals who might
stumble upon this thread... If I were actually doing this in production
for pharmaceutical prescriptions/labeling/instructions, then I would be
concerned about both program correctness and reducing potential for
operator error to cause failures.  If we were starting with those as key
requirements for production use, then I think some of this technical
discussion might be irrelevant to that, since the software might be
implemented in a very different way.

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.