[racket] eval working in REPL but not in source file

From: Philipp Dikmann (philipp at dikmann.de)
Date: Sat Apr 26 11:50:04 EDT 2014

When I had a similar problem regarding eval and the REPL, the fine folks
of this mailing list pointed out that the namespace-argument of eval
makes all the difference, as explained here
http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/eval.html?q=namespace#%28tech._namespace%29

Have you tried supplying a namespace to eval, possibly obtained using
define-namespace-anchor after your imports?