[racket] #<undefined> and backward compatibility

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Apr 18 10:55:38 EDT 2014

I don't think this change would affect any code I've written.

There are a few parts of one large system on which I consult that
*might* be affected, but probably not.  (Parts written a long time ago
by unknown superintelligent ancient astronauts, who I suppose might use
undefined values, or knowingly let them happen incidentally.  And parts
later worked on by mere humans who wouldn't be aware when they were
creating situations in which there can be undefined values, especially
if the undefined values are never actually used.)

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.