[racket] Manipulation in World teachpack

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Thu Apr 17 16:27:44 EDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Zee Ken <udaybhasker552009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Its a 600x600 square. The images are 100x100. The pinhole is default =
> 50x50.
>
> So, I placed myself at 550x550 that will make it appear at the right bottom.
> I am not sure if this answered your question.

Hi Zee,

Oh, by the way, please use Reply-to-all, as I do not necessarily have
time to respond immediately, but someone else on the mailing list may
still be able to help.

You answered the question: "What do the images look like", but this is
a slightly different question than the one I asked.  We have to
clarify since this does seem like a point of confusion.

When I'm using the word "world", I mean it in the terms used in Chapter 4.1 in:

    http://world.cs.brown.edu

What kind of thing is the "world" in your program?

Posted on the users mailing list.