[racket] Some DrRacket instability--gc-related?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Apr 8 18:40:48 EDT 2014

Since recompiling the HEAD earlier today, I’m getting some crashes in DrRacket. They appear to be occurring during GC. Stack trace attached. Now, it’s entirely possible that this could be related to bugs in my code, specifically my RSound package, which has the means (and the desire?) to break things. Nevertheless, I haven’t seen a crash in quite a number of weeks, and now two in an hour, so there could be something here that affects other users.

John