[racket] handin-server install problem: gnu-gunzip bad header

From: Breanndán Ó Nualláin (bon at science.uva.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 4 00:40:08 EDT 2014

Thanks for the suggestion Robby but no luck, I'm afraid.

DrRacket gives the error below. Although it then claims to complete the
installation, the server button doesn't appear even after a restart.

>From the error message it seems that gnu-unzip expects the first two bytes
of the file to be #o037 and #o213. Looking at the .plt file, I can see that
they are indeed those values.

Any idea?

Breanndán

gnu-unzip: bad header
  context...:
   /Applications/Racket v6.0/collects/file/gunzip.rkt:866:2: do-gunzip
exception raised by error escape handler: continuation application: attempt to jump into an escape continuation; original exception raised: gnu-unzip: bad header
not an unpackable distribution archive
  context...:
   /Applications/Racket v6.0/collects/setup/unpack.rkt:274:7
   /Applications/Racket v6.0/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:197:13: for-loop
   /Applications/Racket v6.0/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:59:0: setup-core
   /Applications/Racket v6.0/collects/setup/setup.rkt:56:3
exception raised by error escape handler: continuation application: attempt to jump into an escape continuation; original exception raised: not an unpackable distribution archive

Installation complete.