[racket] array documentation examples render as error text

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Apr 3 18:16:37 EDT 2014

Grr… I meant to send this earlier.

In documentation for functions such as array-axis-expand, the docs render the example evaluation results as a horrible block of error text rather than the correct answer; it looks like is related to issues with typed racket. See attached screenshot.

Please disregard if this has been fixed since March 11th, when my Racket was last compiled. I would update and check again, except… that’s what I said to myself last time, and it didn’t happen.

John Clements