[racket] Plotting in the x and y dimensions

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 1 04:09:47 EDT 2014

Beware the zombie thread!

Kieron: I've just pushed an update to Plot to give it a proper 3D
engine. It should be able to handle arbitrary 3D scenes now. In
particular, plotting surfaces over each axial plane, as in your example
program, will always look right no matter how the surfaces intersect.

Here's a new example from Plot's introduction. It's a plot of two
partially transparent, intersecting spheres, using `isosurface3d':

     http://imgur.com/dzJL7ry

Now that 3D rendering is robust, I'm considering new kinds of plots and
documenting the rendering API. (Though I may convert Plot to Typed
Racket first now that Asumu has made it possible.)

Neil ⊥