[racket] Lack of understanding of how module loading work with (for-syntax)

From: Dmitry Pavlov (dpavlov at ipa.nw.ru)
Date: Tue Sep 24 16:40:30 EDT 2013

Jay,

Section 1.1.10 does not really answer my question:
I had no doubts in the first place about phase 0 and
phase1 being separated from each other.

I am not so sure about whether the phase 1 data
is shared between different "load chain" of a module.
That has to to with visits and instantiatiins I beleive.
I will keep reading, though would not mind if somebody
points me to the answer directly.

Regards,

Dmitry