[racket] net/http-client

From: Evan Donahue (emdonahu at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 14:31:24 EDT 2013

Hmm, I'm no expert on http cookies, but here are the sticking points (or
possibly misinterpretations of the spec and/or the library) that have been
holding me up (referencing rfc2965):

1) the print-cookie function generates path, domain, comment, etc fields
that don't belong in a Cookie header, so to use print-cookie the cookie
must only contain name and value (and no alternative print can be written
due to lack of accessors).

2) Since the domain/path etc cannot be accessed, this information would
have to be stored in whatever container was holding your set of cookies for
selecting the appropriate cookies to send (an interface you note should
probably be better supported).

3) Even with accessors, the domain mutator validates the domain as
requiring a leading '.' which, if no domain is specified, I believe bars
the cookies from holding the default value of the fully qualified host.

Also, one question: what do you mean by "There's no plans to add this, but
it should be very easy to anyone that has a use to expose the right stuff
from net/cookie." ?

Thanks,
Evan