[racket] [ANN] RacketCon 2013: 29 September

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 22 11:41:23 EDT 2013

Things I really enjoy in Boston:

- The Museum of Fine Arts, right across the street from Northeastern
- The Freedom Trail, a self-guided walking tour of many historic Boston sights
  This goes through the North End, which is a nice place to walk
around all on its own.
- The Boston Harbor Islands (requires a ferry ride)
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway, if it's a nice day
- The Public Garden and Boston Common

More conventional touristy areas, which are all still nice:

- Newbury St, the main upscale shopping area, which also has some nice
places to eat
- the Aquarium
- Harvard Square

Sam, ex-Bostontonian