[racket] Apparent bug in Windows environment - “Submit occurs multiple times”

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 09:35:22 EDT 2013

Are you using the same browser in both cases?

Browsers behave differently with regard to the way they handle Submit
buttons sometimes and I think IE is the main offender.

Furthermore, extract-binding/single is very brittle to use because it
assumes that the binding appears only once (that's what the "single"
is about) but queries are allowed to contain the same binding any
number of times. This is one of the reasons why it is better to use
bindings-assq and why extract-binding/single is deprecated.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay