[racket] How to make slide align left in Slideshow

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 13 13:49:47 EDT 2013

> I tend to just use (vl-append gap-size items ...)

That doesn't align left relative to the entire slide. You'd have to
wrap a para or something else around it.

Here is a super basic macro that aligns-left everything on a slide:

(define-syntax-rule (left-slide title x ...)
  (slide #:title (para title) (para (vl-append gap-size x ...))))

(left-slide
 "Please align left"
 (t "Hello")
 (t "World"))