[racket] Evaluating code written in non-SEXP language

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 12 08:07:22 EDT 2013

Probably the simplest thing is to make a copy of the given files and insert
the #lang line at the top and then go from there.

You can mess around with namespace initialization to get some kind of an
approximation to the #lang line for a single file, but it is messy and
ultimately doesn't work as well.

Robby