[racket] Logger: change level at runtime?

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 11:28:59 EDT 2013

Hmm, I've just understood that I had misunderstood how the logger works.
Any receiver can define the level it is interested in.
The command-line and environment parameters are only for the default logger
then?

If this can help anyone else, here is a simple usage example of Racket's
logging facility:
https://gist.github.com/Metaxal/6511048

Laurent