[racket] a problem with image.rkt teachpack

From: Elena Machkasova (elenam at morris.umn.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 8 15:34:08 EDT 2013

Thanks, Robby and Marco!

Yes, such things may be difficult to change - that's totally
understandable! I think a significant part of the confusion is that
these teachpacks are listed under "Pre-installed" which seems to mean
that they are already there when DrRacket is installed, and that there
are two teachpacks with the same name. Perhaps using wording other than
"pre-installed" and renaming one of the taechpacks (if possible; I know
that sometimes there are dependencies that make it very difficult) would
help.

I posted a detailed clarification for my students, and hopefully they
are all set.

And I generally don't ask them to remove teachpacks either, but once
they've added the wrong one (and many of them added both), it's easier
at this point to just clear all and add it again than to make sure that
they remove the one they should.

Thanks!

Elena