[racket] unsealed local-definition

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 6 11:14:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

In DrRacket, I keep getting the following error on some files that are part
of a development package:
../../../../../build/racket/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:430:6: write:
unsealed local-definition or module context found in syntax object

This prevents the compilation of the rkt files.

The workaround I found is to close DrRacket, delete the "compiled"
directories, and restart DrRacket. It then works for some time then fails
again (not sure why, but it seems to have to do with collections/packages).

It was fun at first, but now it's getting rather annoying, especially on my
slower machine.

I use today's git head (v5.90.0.9).

Any idea about how to fix that?

Thanks,