[racket] Question on error message

From: Alvin Schatte (AlvinSchatte at skytex.net)
Date: Wed Sep 4 22:22:01 EDT 2013

Hello Carl,
Thank you for looking at this.  I am writing contracts and playing with documentation for a fairly large module that, right now, performs a system identification function.  The file is attached.  I made several changes without “Run”ning, so I’m not sure what changed caused the error.
Thank you again for your help,
Alvin Schatte