[racket] [redex] side-condition matching upon errors

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 4 08:22:28 EDT 2013

These are not errors, technically. The side-condition form in a
judgment-form is not unquoted, so that's a redex expression, not a Racket
one. In other words, the side-condition is not (/ 1 0), but '(/ 1 0). Ditto
for the "different" example.

Or perhaps you're already getting that and you're saying that
side-conditions in judgment-forms should insist on receiving booleans?

I see that the current behavior for side-condition was first released more
than a year ago, so I'm a bit worried about backwards compatibility. What
do you think about that?

Robby