[racket] Scribble with color-property and background-color-property

From: Matias Eyzaguirre (dented42lists at icloud.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 16:09:03 EDT 2013

Hi all,
When I use color-property and background-color-property in scribble they work as expected when I generate HTML output, but do not seem to have any effect when I generate PDF output. Do they not work with the LaTeX renderer?

On the other hand, I’m not very familiar with scribble so It’s easily possible I’m doing something wrong. My document looks like this:

#lang scribble/base
@(require (only-in scribble/core style color-property background-color-property))
@(define ugly-style
   (style 'ugly (list (color-property "red")
                      (background-color-property "blue"))))
@para[#:style ugly-style]{Hello, this is incredibly ugly text}

Posted on the users mailing list.