[racket] Suggestion: Allow above, beside etc. to accept a single image.

From: Daniel Prager (daniel.a.prager at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 11:07:43 EDT 2013

Good to understand the trade-off.  In a  similar vein I see that in BSL (+
...), for example, requires at least two arguments vs zero or more in
racket.

I did find it a little odd that I had recourse to use a "teachpack" to gain
access to this nice set of general-purpose drawing abstractions. Are the
facilities provided in 2htdp/image used a fair bit in non-teaching
contexts? If so,
would it make sense to factor out a racket-oriented library at some stage?

Dan

--
*Daniel Prager*
Agile/Lean Coaching, Software Development and Leadership