[racket] updating Joe's and Greg's tutorial -- Re: Best way to propose changes to Scribble CSS files

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 20:56:52 EDT 2013

I'd be happy to help if help is wanted. I don't think I understand it
sufficiently to write this solo. But I could start by "interviewing"
someone who does understand it about the goals and mechanics -- and
flesh that out into a full article or blog post with examples, plus a
few rounds of copy editing.

I don't know, maybe it would be quicker for someone to write it out
themselves, vs. doing it via me. However if it would save someone
time, let me know.