[racket] error while loading simply.scm

From: Piscium (groknok at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 18:02:24 EDT 2013

I am reading the book Simply Scheme that makes use of some Scheme source files.

One such source file is "simply.scm":
ftp://ftp.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/scheme/functions.scm

I put this in the DrRacket definitions area:
#lang racket
(load "/home/myself/develt/scheme/simply.scm")

When I clicked the Run button I got this:
develt/scheme/simply.scm:8:0: #%top-interaction: unbound identifier;
also, no #%app syntax transformer is bound in: #%top-interaction

However I am able to load the same file in Gambit without an error.

I tried different languages settings in DrRacket without success.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted on the users mailing list.