[racket] How to take control of Scribble (or similar)

From: Daniel Prager (daniel.a.prager at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 00:30:04 EDT 2013

Thank-you Matthew

That helps.

I suppose an additional approach is to copy and then modify an existing
sub-language like scribble/report (or whatever) to effectively create a new
type of output template.

On the documentation front, I wonder whether some instructions to help
users interested in contributing documentation updates (especially
examples) as we figure things out might help us to help.

Dan

--
*Daniel Prager*
Agile/Lean Coaching, Software Development and Leadership