[racket] Generating svg-images rather than png-images from Scribble

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 14 13:14:52 EDT 2013

At Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:10:18 +0200, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> The parameter that controls whether pngs or svgs are being used is called
> current-html-render-pict-as. I am not completely sure the way I added
> the parameter is The Right Way, so speak up, if there is another way.

I think the HTML renderer should recognize an 'svg-images or
'png-images style property on a `part` and adjust the image conversion
while rendering that part.

That style property could even work as a replacement for the parameter
(although a parameter may be needed internally). That is, to change the
rendering of a document, a style property could be added to the
document to be rendered instead of setting a global parameter.

Posted on the users mailing list.