[racket] Reordering tabs in DrRacket

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 13:44:31 EDT 2013

It's mostly working, except for a small display bug:
After reordering the tabs, the displayed numbers of each tab for
keybindings, like "1: MyFile.rkt" are not correctly updated, although the
shortcuts themselves seems to be updated.
I call `(update-menu-bindings)' at the end of the reordering.
Do I need to call some other updating procedure beside that?

The weird thing is that for `close-current-tab' it is correctly updated,
but I don't see what makes that happen in that procedure...

Laurent