[racket] Deadline extension for PEPM 2014 (co-located with POPL in San Diego)

From: Jurriaan Hage (J.Hage at uu.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 8 06:22:22 EDT 2013

LS.

Please consider submitting your work on program transformation,
partial evaluation, meta programming and program analysis, to
PEPM 2014. Papers can be 12 pages in length ACM style
(the size of a typical ICFP and POPL submission).

Apologies for multiple postings.

best,
Jurriaan Hage and Wei-Ngan Chin

PEPM 2014 - FINAL DEADLINE EXTENSION
====================================

Due to a number of requests for extensions, the deadline for full
paper submission to PEPM 2014 has been extended until 23:59 GMT
on Tuesday 15 October. We would like to highlight two aspects
of our CFP.

Journal Special Issue
---------------------
We are planning for a journal special issue of recommended papers
from PEPM'14. For this year, we expect the special issue to be
with the Science of Computer Programming.

Short papers and Tool papers
We are looking for short papers (up to 6pp) and tool papers as well as
full research papers. All categories of papers will appear in the formal
ACM proceedings. In the case of tool papers, a live demonstration of
the described tool is expected during the presentation at PEPM.

More details on the PEPM 2014 can be found on web site below.

  http://www.program-transformation.org/PEPM14

Posted on the users mailing list.