[racket] hello..

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 29 15:25:43 EST 2013

That's the convention with how esc works, generally: it isn't a modifier
key like shift and control, it is just its own key, so this is really a two
key sequence.

To find other keys that do the same thing (there aren't any others, I don't
believe, that work in on all platforms with the default settings), you can
use the menu item "Show Active Keybindings" in the "Edit" menu. Search for
"put-previous".

hth,
Robby

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Michael Jensen <mikethe1wheelnut at gmail.com