[racket] Discrepency in Commandline Documentation

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 26 11:57:23 EST 2013

The `-i` flag does add a `(newline)` call after
`(read-eval-print-loop)` returns; I'll fix the docs.

Echoing of ^D, seems to be the same issue on my machine. With `-e
"(read-eval-print-loop)"`, I see ^D appear and then get overwritten,
but `-e "(begin (read-eval-print-loop) (newline))"` looks the same
as `-i` for me.