[racket] Transferring DrRacket preferences

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 25 21:50:28 EST 2013

You should be able to run

(find-system-path 'prefs-file)

on both machines to find the source and destination for the file.

It is possible that this will cause runtime errors, but those would all be
bugs, so if you let us know about them, we'll fix them (and, in general, it
is easy to remove specific preferences from the file to get back to the
default version of those prefs).

Robby

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Harry Spier <vasishtha.spier at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've just downloaded Racket to a new laptop and I want to transfer my
DrRacket preferences from my old laptop to the new.  The Racket version on
the old laptop is 5.3.3 windows x86-32 bit, on the new one its windows
x86-64.