[racket] One accessor for the same fields of different structs?

From: William J. Bowman (wjb at williamjbowman.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 09:35:21 EST 2013

Ben,

I'm not sure what problem you're actually trying to solve, but you may want to look at

0) struct super-type http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/creatingmorestructs.html
1) generic interfaces http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/struct-generics.html
2) racket objects http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/mzlib_class.html

--