[racket] Learning Scribble

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 22 18:41:31 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:

>> Later I finally grokked why. I can translate the at-exp to the s-exp
>> on the fly.
>
> It's probably good to make this an important goal when learning the
> system, even though it's a small corner of the whole thing now...

I think Eli means "the documentation system" by "the whole thing", but
the equivalence between at-exps and s-exps is at the heart of why
at-exps are great, and why Eli's design succeeded where many many
other people have failed in this space.  If you're learning about
at-exps, keeping this equivalence in mind is very useful.

Sam

Posted on the users mailing list.