[racket] Best way to propose changes to Scribble CSS files

From: David T. Pierson (dtp at mindstory.com)
Date: Sat Nov 9 14:45:35 EST 2013

On Sat, Nov 09, 2013 at 02:22:30PM -0500, David T. Pierson wrote:
> The light gray (?) background of definitions is so light that it doesn't
> show up for me if I'm not looking at it straight on.  That is partially
> an indictment of my laptop's screen, but I don't have that problem with
> with the official docs site.

I want to clarify one thing about my previous response.  Part of my
problem may be my laptop screen, but I also looked at the site on 2
other laptops, at least one of which has an excellent screen, and I
still found the various link styles too faint or un-link-like.

David

Posted on the users mailing list.