[racket] Post package installation

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 8 10:40:59 EST 2013

> > Do you currently have an explicit rationale for this, maybe?
>
> I can't think of a use-case that isn't covered by having a dependency
> or a slightly different packaged program.

my use-case is that I want to create configuration files depending on the
user's choices, so it requires interactions with the user, much like when
the user is asked whether he would like to install some package dependency.
I can't do that on the first program's startup because this startup is not
GUI and the user does not have direct access to the terminal for
interaction (the racket program is launched by another program).

dpkg lets programs do the same thing. Some .deb packages like MySQL need to
be configured by interaction with the user.
And the user does not need to worry if he should read MySQL's readme to
know if he must do something else to have the MySQL server running.

Anyway, I can almost have that with `install-collection', so that's already
quite good.
One could also almost equate a `raco setup` with a `dpkg-reconfigure`
(though not quite).

Thanks,
Laurent