[racket] Changing the pretty print columns when running raco expand

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 7 13:00:23 EST 2013

I know about the macro stepper and it doesn't work for my use case. I
don't have a simple macro, I have the entire TR typechecker/optimizer.
Thus splitting it out into its own module is not feasible. Also
because of how TR works there is one major macro application and the
macro stepper cannot see into that.

The use case I have is, Take TR program that is being misoptimized,
look at the fully expanded syntax and see what went wrong. Thus the
thing I need is a good visualization of the fully expanded syntax. The
macro stepper may give a slightly more annotated version than 'raco
expand' but those annotations are unnecessary for what I need. TR's
optimizer is good at using generate-temporary so that you don't need
the mark numbers to follow bindings. Also using the macro stepper
requires using DrRacket, which has issues when I change its
dependencies (TR) out from underneath it and is less keyboard/screen
realestate friendly then my terminal.